Cool-Aide Ready-to-Use - 64oz/1.89 Liter
Maxima Engine Cool-Aide is a non-glycol racing engine coolant formulated to prevent corrosion while significantly reducing engine temperatures through greater and more efficient heat transfer. The advanced, glycol-free formulation is 100% biodegradable in its unused form and is approved for all paved and dirt racing surfaces. Cool-Aide was designed from the ground up for race use and does not offer freeze protection.
Cool-Aide Ready-to-UseHighlights & Features
Meets racing specifications for all dirt and paved surfaces
Allows for maximum horsepower by controlling engine temperatures
Glycol, nitrate, amine and borax-free!
Protects against rust & corrosion
100% Biodegradable in its unused form
- Convenient ready-to-use blend or powerful concentrate
- Approved for racing on paved surfaces
- Increases cooling capacity & efficiency
- Glycol, Nitrate, Amine, Borax Free
- Protects against rust & corrosion
- For 2-cycle or 4-cycle liquid cooled engines
- 100% Biodegradable in its unused form
- Does not offer freeze protection
- Concentrate Treat Rate is 3%
For use in road race applications where a non-glycol based fluids are required. Can replace antifreeze where freeze protection is not needed.
- Item Requires Shipping
- 5.0 lbs.
Total Reviews (0)
Write the First Review!
You must login to post a review.