- Who founded Maxima?
- Where can I watch more videos from Maxima?
- Where can I learn more about Maxima and its history?
- Where can I find the latest Maxima and ProFilter catalogs?
- Where can I find ProFilter on Social Media?
- Where can I find official Maxima or ProFilter logo files?
- Where can I find more information on specialty commercial oils?
- Where can I find Maxima products near me?
- Where can I find Maxima on Social Media?
- Where can I find information on Aircraft oils?
- Where can I find application charts for SXS, V-TWIN, Air Filters, Oil Filters, Billet Engine Covers, etc.?
- When was Maxima founded?
- What is the shelf life of a Maxima product?
- What is the best number to call for customer service?
- What is the best email to contact for technical questions regarding Maxima products?
- What is the best email to contact for general inquiries?
- What is Maxima doing to improve our environment?
- What do I do if I receive a defective product from www.maxima.com?
- What address can I send written communications to?
- Is Maxima Racing Oils a public company or held by another group?
- How do I subscribe to Maxima’s email list?
- How can I get stickers, apparel, signage or other Maxima merchandise?
- Does Maxima hold contests for fans on social media or their website?
- Does Maxima have any online deals?
- Do you sell products on Amazon?
- Do you offer Athlete or Team Sponsorships?
- What are your official local office hours?
Dick Lechien founded Maxima after recognizing his son’s (Ronnie Lechien) potential in racing. Lubrication issues inspired him to develop a cleaner, more effective product that would ultimately be distributed worldwide.
You can either find more Maxima or ProFilter videos here in our video room, or on our Youtube page here.
You can read our Maxima story here.
You can find our official logos for promotional use here.
Find more information on our specialty commercial oils here.
Find more information on our UAV Aircraft oils here.
Q: Where can I find application charts for SXS, V-TWIN, Air Filters, Oil Filters, Billet Engine Covers, etc.?
You can find application charts for our products here.
We guarantee a two-year shelf life for all of our products when kept sealed and away from extreme environments. There is a date code etched on each bottle above the back label. (Last two digits are the year). Products older than two years are not necessarily spoiled, but they should be poured into a clear container first and inspected for unusual appearance. Please contact us if you have any questions or concerns.
Email our tech department at email@example.com.
You can learn more about Maxima’s efforts to stay green here.
If you receive a damaged or inferior product from our official website, please contact us and provide your name, order number and any other purchase details so we can identify your order and work to quickly correct the issue.
Please send any invoices or written communications to 9263 Abraham Way, Santee, CA 92071.
Maxima Racing Oils is a privately held corporation. The CEO and majority owner is Danny Massie. Having been a part of the Maxima team for decades, Danny continues to demonstrate his dedication to the company and has a strong passion for racing. He is an avid motorcyclist and active cyclist.
You can find our merchandise here on our website.
Maxima occasionally holds contests and giveaways for fans on Social Media. Follow our social media accounts to stay up to date on the latest news and offers from Maxima.
We have a regular promotion on the Maxima website that includes free shipping on all orders over $75. Subtotal must be equivalent or more than $75. This offer can’t be combined with other promotions. We occasionally promote sales on our website, social media or email lists.
We do not officially offer any products through Amazon. Any Maxima products sold on Amazon are sold by private sellers that are not affiliated with Maxima Racing Oils. Products sold outside of official dealers, distributors or our official website may have been altered or tampered with. These purchases are not protected by Maxima Racing Oils.